Whatsapp brings fingerprint lock feature for AndroidHello, guys good news for all. The free instant messenger WhatsApp and also it is one of the top messaging apps in the world now start rolling out the new feature to Android users. The most waited fingerprint lock feature now available for Whatsapp beta Android users.
If you are a beta user go and check-update on Google play store. You aren't a beta user don't worry we help you to get this feature for you.
Enable Fingerprint lock-on Whatsapp
First, you need to update on Whatsapp to 2.19.221 beta version or you can download it from below link.
- Simply download and install the updated 2.19.221 version, you no need to uninstall your previous version WhatsApp.
- Then open the WhatsApp go to > Settings > Account > privacy > then click Fingerprint Lock and enable Unlock with fingerprint option.
- Before doing this please back up your chat history.
Steps to Enable Fingerprint lock
Follow the steps if you're not familiar with the previous steps
- Go to WhatsApp Settings then click Account and then choose Privacy, now you can see the last option Fingerprint lock
- Enable the setting to the same as below
Then close the WhatsApp and again open now it will ask to fingerprint, so you can unlock WhatsApp with your fingerprint now your chat history data is safe.
Whatsapp is one of the most popular messaging apps in usa and it provides instant messenger for business also like WhatsApp Business and it has good mobile messaging apps statistics to their instant messenger clients.
Click To Read ⇩⇩ MX Player Pro