Enable Dark mode in WhatsApp
WhatsApp recently released a newly updated version for android and ios users. This version contains Dark mode and QR Scanner features. Check your Whatsapp version number, If it's v2.19.361. You got a dark mode update. Otherwise, try to update your WhatsApp. Soon Dark Mode update will come in WhatsApp business.
Steps to Enable Dark Mode in WhatsApp
- First, you should need to Backup your WhatsApp chat.
- Open WhatsApp go to settings-> Chats-> Chat backup
- Then uninstall older version WhatsApp
- Download and install new updated Version WhatsApp
- Verify your Phone number and Click Restore backup
- Then Open WhatsApp Setting, you will see a new Theme Option
- Choose Dark Mode.
Note:If you did not get Dark mode Option. Just Reboot your Phone and then open WhatsApp.
Follow the procedure correctly otherwise you cant enable Dark Mode in WhatsApp. If any issues regarding this post, contact us through the mail.
Whatsapp dark mode, enable WhatsApp dark mode in android, how to update WhatsApp dark mode, WhatsApp dark theme.