Southern railway recruitment 2020
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 - 2020: Applications are invited from the post of railway apprentices. Eligible candidates can apply for Apprentices post in the designated trades at various Divisions or Workshop Units in the Southern Railway. In Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Puducherry, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Eligible candidates should apply online till the closing date, by Check Official website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Apprentices will apply for the following trades. Carriage Wagon Works, Loco Works, Electrical Workshop, Railway Hospital/Perambur, and Perambur, Chennai, Arakkonam, Ponmalai, Trichy, Madurai and Coimbatore, Salem & Palghat Division all the information are available below.
|southern railway recruitment 2019 apply online|
Southern Railway Vacancy Full Details
Last Date: 31.12.2019
Location : Perambur, Chennai, Arakkonam, Ponmalai, Trichy, Madurai and Coimbatore, SalemTotal Vacancy - 3529
- Signal and Telecommunication Workshop - 1654
- Carriage & Wagon Works - 1108 + 100(Freshers & MLT)
- Central Workshop and Golden Rock - 667
Eligibility for Apply Apprentice Post
Educational Qualification :
- You should be passed in the 10th +2 system or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Must have passed in ITI Course in a relevant field from an institution approved by NCVT/SCVTMLT Candidates, you must have passed in +2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology).
Age Limit:The candidates have completed 15 yrs of age, Fresher’s / Ex-ITI and MLT should not complete 22 /24 yrs.
- Merit List
- Medical Examination
- Certificate Verification
Application /Exam Fee:General Catagory: Rs.100