TNPCB Recruitment 2020 Notification for 242 Assistant PostsTNPCB Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) has released the notification for the post of 242 various jobs or as follows Assistant Engineer (AE), Environmental Scientist, Junior Assistant, Typist. Eligible candidates can apply for this job through online application form from 05 March 2020 to 23.04.2020 online facility will be available on their Official TNPSC website www.tnpcb.gov.in, For more details about this job, Educational qualification, Application Fee, pollution control board online registration, TNPCB Exam Date, tnpcb recruitment 2020 notification pdf, salary details are available in this article.
|tnpcb recruitment 2020 notification and apply online|
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 Complete job Details:Organization: Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board
Job Type: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 242
Job Location: Tamilnadu
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Engineer (AE) - 78 Posts
- Environmental Scientist - 70 Posts
- Assistant (Junior Assistant) - 38 Posts
- Typist - 56 Posts
Total - 242 Posts
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant (Junior Assistant): Candidates should pass in Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma or Certificate in Computer Course for a period of min 6 months.
- Typist Job: Should pass in Bachelor’s Degree and pass in the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting Higher Grade in English and Tamil and Diploma.
- Assistant Engineer AE – Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering / Chemical Engineering or Environmental Engineering, and a Master’s Degree in Environmental / Chemical Engineering/ M.Tech. Environmental Science and Technology awarded by Anna University.
- Environmental Scientist Job – Master’s Degree in Science
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
For SC, SC (A), ST, MBC / DNC, BC, BCM: Minimum 18 to Max 35 years
Others: Minimum 18 to Max 30 years
TNPCB Jobs Salary Details
- Assistant Engineer (AE) - Rs.37,700 - 1,19,500/-
- Environmental Scientist - Rs.37,700 - 1,19,500/-
- Assistant (Junior Assistant) - Rs.19,500 - 62,000/-
- Typist - Rs.19,500 - 62,000/-
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 Exam Fees
OC, BC, BCM, MBC/DNC Candidates. - Rs. 500
SC, SC(A), ST, Differently Abled persons, Destitute Widows, Candidates - Rs. 250
How to apply for TNPCB Pollution control board online registration
Eligible candidates can apply online for this post through the Official website www.tnpcb.gov.in up to 23.04.2020.