Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 197 Nursing, Technician, Assistant Posts @ sr.indianrailways.gov.inSouthern Railway Recruitment 2020: Indian Southern Railway has invited volunteers to apply for 197 various jobs in Tamilnadu, and also they released the official Southern Railway recruitment 2020 notification for the post of 197 Dietician, Nurses, Lab Assistant, Skilled Electronic Technician, Hospital Attendant, Radiographer, Housekeeping and Assistant Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for these jobs through the Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 online application form. The last date for the online application is 22.04.2020 for more details check the Official Southern railway website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in. Before applying for this Southern railway govt job read all details about Sothern Railway Job Vacancies 2020 like salary, Educational qualification, Application Fee, Southern railway recruitment 2020 Notification PDF, which are available in this article.
|southern railway recruitment 2020|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies (Updated):Organization: Southern Railway of India
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs in India
Total Vacancies: 197
Last Date: 22/04/2020(Extended)
Job Location: Chennai - Tamilnadu
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancy Details
Southern railway recruitment board of India has invited candidates to apply for 600 various job vacancies.
- Lab Assistant Gr-II - 04
- Physiotherapist - 03
- Dietician - 02
- Haemodialysis Technician - 04
- Skilled Electronic Technician - 02
- Nursing Superintendent - 110
- Hospital Attendant/House Keeping Assistants (Medical) - 68
- Radiographer - 04
- Total Vacancies: 197
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Housekeeping Assistant: 10th Pass.
- Physiotherapist: Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy.
- Hospital Attendant - 10th Standard pass and Experience in ICU/Dialysis.
- Dietician- B.Sc (Science) with Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics (one year course) from a recognized Institution plus 3 months internship training in a hospital. (OR) B.Sc Home Science plus M.Sc Home Science (Food and Nutrition) from a recognized institution.
- Skilled Electronic Technician: Degree in Science with Diploma in Electronics or Biomedical Engineering
- Lab Assistant Gr-II – 12th (10+2 ) with Science, + (DMLT) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized university.
- Nursing Staff – Certified as a Registered Nurse and Midwife, B.Sc (Nursing) and Experience in ICU/ Dialysis Unit/ Ventilators is preferable.
- Radiographer - 10th+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography / X-Ray Technician / Radio-diagnosis Technology course.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Physiotherapist - 18yrs to 33 years
- Dietician - 18yrs to 33 years
- Haemodialysis Technician - 20yrs to 33 years
- Skilled Electronic Technician - 18yrs to 33 years
- Nursing Staff - 20yrs to 40 years
- Lab Assistant - 18yrs to 33 years
- Radiographer - 18yrs to 33 years
- Hospital Attendant -18yrs to 30 years
- Housekeeping Assistant - 18yrs to 30 years
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 Exam Fees
Selection Process:Teleconference Interview.
How to apply for Southern Railway CMP, Nurse, Housekeeping Staff Post Recruitment 2020 Online
Eligible candidates can apply for this job through the Official Online application Links from www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in up to 22.04.2020.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification & Online Application Link
|Lab Assistants||Post: 4|
|Hospital Attendant and |
House Keeping Assistant
|Nursing Superintendent||Post: 110|
|Haemodialysis Technician||Post: 4|
|Skilled Electronic Technician||Post: 2|