SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 4726 LDC, DEO & Other Vacancies | Last Date Extend to 26.12.2020 | SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification PDF Apply @ www.ssc.nic.in | 10th+2 Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission has released the official SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Notification pdf. Eligible candidates can Apply Online for 6000+ Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant, PA (Postal Assistant)/ (SA) Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators (DEO) for various Departments of the Government of India. Interested candidates apply for this SSC CHSL job through online at www.sss.nic.in. SSC Recruitment 2020 online application last date 26.12.2020. Also, you can check SSC CHSL Job Salary, Age limit, vacancy, notification, SSC job apply details in this article.
|SSC Recruitment 2020 Jobs|
SSC CHSL 2020-21 Recruitment Notification Complete Details
Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Post
DEO, PA/ SA, LDC/ JSA
Mode of Application
All Over India
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ JSA (Junior Secretariat Assistant)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Grade-A
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2020 CHSL Eligibility CriteriaEducational Qualification for all CHSL posts: Candidates must have passed in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.
Age LimitThe age limit of the candidates has a Minimum 18 years to maximum 27 Years.
For Age, relaxation refers to SSC CHSL official notification.
SSC CHSL Jobs Salary Details
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) Salary : Rs.19,900 - Rs.63,200
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) Salary : Pay Level-4 Rs. 25,500 - Rs.81,100
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) Salary: Pay Level - 4 Rs.25,500 - Rs.81,100 and Level-5 (Rs.29,200 - Rs.92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade-A Salary: Pay Level - 4 (Rs. 25,500 - Rs.81,100).
The SSC CHSL Recruitment Selection process will be based on CBT (Computer Based Test).
SSC CHSL Online Application Fee
The fee is payable: Rs.100/-
Women candidates and Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes
(ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying a fee.
How to apply for SSC Recruitment 2020 CHSL Vacancies Online?
- Go to the official SSC website www.ssc.nic.in
- Click Apply Option then choose (CHSL) Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination.
- Read SSC CHSL Notification 2020-21.
- Then click the apply option. If You are a new user Register yourself otherwise login.
- Search the advertisement for SSC CHSL Vacancy 2020
- Fill the online application form
- Submit the application form.