SBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 3850 CBO Vacancies | Application Last Date 16.08.2020 | SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment Notification @ sbi.co.in
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020: SBI (State Bank of India) has released the official SBI Recruitment notification 2020 for the post of 3850 CBO (Circle Based Officer) vacancies in Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Tamil Nadu (Chennai), Telangana, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this SBI CBO Recruitment 2020 vacancies through the SBI careers page at www.sbi.co.in on or before 16.08.2020. Check the details about SBI recruitment 2020 online application link, salary, SBI job last date, Notification pdf, SBI Recruitment 2020 admit card, age limit, educational qualifications before applying for this SBI Recruitment, All the details are listed in this article.
|SBI Recruitment 2020: Circle Based Officer Notification|
SBI Recruitment 2020 CBO Vacancy Details
State Bank of India
Name of the Post
Circle Based Officer
Mode of Application
Official Website Address
SBI Recruitment 2020 Notification: Vacancy Details
- Tamil Nadu - 550 Vacancies
- Karnataka -750 Vacancies
- Telangana - 550 Vacancies
- Madhya Pradesh - 296 Vacancies
- Chhattisgarh - 104 Vacancies
- Gujarat -750 Vacancies
- Rajasthan - 300 Vacancies
- Maharashtra (Excluding Mumbai) - 517 Vacancy
- Goa - 33 Vacancy
Circle Based Officer vacancies = 3850
SBI Circle Based Officer (CBO) Educational Qualification
Candidates must be Graduated in any discipline from a recognized University/Any equivalent qualification with minimum 2 years experience in any commercial bank or regional rural bank. Check SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment Notification for experience and age relaxation details.
SBI Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Minimum Age Limit is 18 years
Maximum Age Limit is 30 years (Not above 30 years as on 01.08.2020)
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020: Selection Procedure
The SBI Circle Based Officer (CBO) selection process will be based on shortlisting and interview. However, the Bank reserves the right to conduct a written examination.
SBI Circle Based Officer Salary Details
The SBI Circle Based Officer will get the Basic Salary of Rs.23700, and the maximum salary is Rs.42020
SBI Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates - Nil
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates - 750/-
Note: Application fees is Non-Refundable
How to Apply Online for SBI Recruitment 2020 Circle Based Officer Job:
- Visit SBI official website www.sbi.co.in
- Click the SBI Careers page and find the SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Read the notification carefully and then click Apply Online
- Fill up details correctly and then make the application fee.
- Submit the SBI Recruitment 2020 application form and take a print for reference.