SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2020 Out: Apply Online For Grade C and D Vacancies | Check Eligibility, Salary, Application Form @ ssc.nic.in | Last Date 04.11.2020
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently released the SSC Stenographer notification for Grade C & Grade D posts. 12th pass candidates are for this job. Interested candidates can apply for latest SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2020-21 through online. SSC Stenographer online application is available on sss.nic.in. The Last date of Online Apply SSC Stenographer is 04.11.2020. For more details about SSC stenographer Notification 2020, vacancies, SSC stenographer salary, age limit, exam date details are listed in this article.
|SSC Recruitment 2020 Jobs|
SSC Stenographer 2020-21 Recruitment Notification Details
Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Post
SSC Stenographer Exam Date
29th to 31st March 2021
Mode of Application
All Over India
SSC Stenographer 2020 Grade C and D Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have at least 12th pass from a recognized Board/ University.
- For More information check SSC Stenographer Exam Notification 2020.
SSC Stenographer Grade C exam is 18-30 years
SSC Stenographer Grade D exam is 18-27 yearsFor Age, relaxation details check official SSC notification.
SSC Stenographer salary 2020-21
SSC Stenographer Salary - Grade C
- SSC Stenographer Pay Scale: 9,300 – 34,800
- SSC Stenographer Grade C Basic Salary: Rs.14,500
SSC Stenographer Salary - Grade D
- SSC Stenographer Pay Scale: 5,200 - 20,200
- SSC Stenographer Grade D Basic Salary: Rs.7,600
Computer-Based Examination and Skill Test.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Online Application Fee
The fee is payable: Rs.100/-
Note: Women candidates, SC, ST, Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from the fee.
How to Apply Online for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the official SSC website www.ssc.nic.in
- Click Apply Option then choose Stenographer Grade 'C' and 'D' Examination 2020.
- You are a new user Register yourself otherwise just log in.
- Fill the SSC Stenographer online application form
- Submit the application form.