UPSC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 70 Assistant Engineer, Superintendent & Other Vacancies | UPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification and Direct Apply link @ upsc.gov.in | Last Date 31.12.2020
UPSC Recruitment 2020: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPSC recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer, Superintendent, Statistical Officer, Assistant Legal Adviser, Medical Physicist, Public Prosecutor job vacancies. Total vacancies are 70. Eligible candidates can apply online for UPSC recruitment through www.upsconline.nic.in website. the last date for apply UPSC online registration is 07.12.2020 and 31.12.2020. Read all the details from UPSC Recruitment Notification 2020 like UPSC vacancy, syllabus, UPSC exam date 2020, salary, UPSC recruitment 2020 online application direct link, educational qualification, UPSC age limit and relaxation details from this article. Candidates who are looking for jobs in central govt register this UPSC job before the last date.
|UPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification and Online Application Released|
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification and Vacancy Details
Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Post
Assistant Engineer, Superintendent, Statistical Officer, etc.
17.12.2020 & 31.12.2020
15 - 2020 and 16 - 2020
Mode of Application
All Over India
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Last Date: 17.12.2020
- Superintendent - 01 Post
- Statistical Officer - 35 Posts
Total UPSC Job Vacancies - 36
Other UPSC vacancy list
Last date: 31.12.2020
- Public Prosecutor - 10
- Assistant Engineer - 18
- Medical Physicist - 04
- Assistant Legal Adviser - 02
UPSC Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Superintendent: Degree from a recognized university.
- Statistical Officer: Post Graduate Degree
- For all other posts: Candidates should have completed Law/Degree in Engineering/ PG Degree from a recognized university.
- For More experience, and detailed eligibility information check UPSC Notification 2020.
For Age, relaxation details refer to official UPSC notification.
- Assistant Legal Adviser - Not exceeding 40 years.
- Medical Physicist and Public Prosecutor - Not exceeding 35 years.
- Assistant Engineer - Not exceeding 30 years.
- Superintendent and Statistical Officer - Maximum age limit is 30.
UPSC selection process will be based on Interview/ Test.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Online Application Fee
The application fee is Rs.25/-
For SC/ST/ PH/ Women candidates - No fee
How to Apply Online for UPSC Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the official UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click UPSC Recruitment option then select UPSC Online Recruitment Application link
- Fill the UPSC online application form
- Then, submit an application form before the last date 31.12.2020.