Anna University Online Exam Rules and Instruction Manual Released for Students | Do you know How to Download Anna University SEB App and how to log in Safe Exam Browser through android or Desktop/Laptop
Anna University Online Exam App: Anna University Recently released online exam rules and regulations and how students log in using AUSEB Safe Exam Browser (SEB) at the time of Online exam. Students can also check candidates Instruction and user manual for the Anna University Exam app.
How to download the Anna University Safe Exam Browser (SEB) and Mobile App
- Candidates will be getting a Safe Exam Browser Seb app download link via mail and/ SMS /or University Website.
- Enter student login credentials to download the SEB/ Mobile App.
For More details visit the Official Anna University Websites www.annauniv.edu and acoe.annauniv.edu.
Anna University Online Exam SEB Mobile App Rules and Instructions:
Steps for Anna University Online Exam using SEB Mobile App or Apk
- Enter the Candidate-id and Continue.
- If you enter a wrong candidate id (or) try to log in at the wrong exam time. It will display error. Then click on Re-Login button and enter correct id.
- Then it will ask for app permission.
- Again Enter student login credentials, Sign in and confirm your attendance.
- Read Anna University Online Exam rules and Continue.
- Next, it will ask to Take Photo for an online exam.
- Read exam instructions carefully, then Start Exam.
- Once you complete exam then click Submit Exam.
Note: Click on the "yes option" if you want to submit the exam. Once you confirm, you cannot go back to take the online test session.