Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for Group X and Group Y Posts | IAF Recruitment 2021 Notification, Online Form, Upcoming Airmen vacancies @airmenselection.cdac.in
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021: IAF-Indian Air Force Government of India has released the IAF Airmen recruitment 2021 notification for the post of Group X and Group Y trades. Unmarried Male candidates are eligible to apply for this Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021. Check Eligibility criteria, Indian Airmen salary, Job vacancy details from this article. Download IAF Recruitment 2021 Notification from official www.airmenselection.cdac.in or www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in websites. Candidates are requested to apply for Indian Air Force jobs from 22.01.2021 to 07.02.2021. Check latest Indian Airforce recruitment job vacancy details from our website.
|Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2021|
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 Airmen Job Notification Details
Indian Air Force
Name of the Post
Airmen Group X and Y Posts
Application Start Date
Mode of Application
All Over India
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
- There are Airmen in Group X and Group Y trade vacancies announced.
Eligibility Criteria for IAF Airmen Recruitment
- Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor Trade): Passed in intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent examination from an Education Board listed as COBSE member (Or) Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream.
- Group ‘Y’ (Except IAF(S) & Musician Trades): Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any discipline/subjects approved by state / central education boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks.
- Group ‘Y’ Medical Assistant Trade: Passed in Intermediate/10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks.
Check official recruitment notification for more details.
Indian Air Force Airmen Age Limit
Candidate born between 16.01.2001 and 29.12.2004 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply for this job. The upper age limit is 21 years.
Air Force Recruitment Airmen Salary details in 2021
During training, a stipend Pay & Allowances is Rs. 14,600/- per month.
On completion of training the starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Military Service Pay (MSP) and Dearness Allowance (DA) are as follows:
- Group X (Except Education Instructor Trade): Rs.33,100/- per month plus Dearness allowance
- Group Y: Rs. 26,900/- per month plus Dearness allowance.
Airmen Selection Process:
- Online Test
- Verification Of Documents
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Adaptability Test- 1 and Test- 2
- Medical Examination
Indian Air force Airmen Application Fee
The Examination fee is Rs.250
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 Airmen job vacancy?
The applicants can apply air force recruitment through online mode. Visit official website www.airmenselection.gov.in. Download Airmen recruitment notification. Follow the procedure to fill the Application form, submit before the last date.